Tuesday 15 January 2013

Update

It's been a long while since I've written any poetry but I have been following an associated dream.

I'm currently studying Music Technology/Production which is teaching me to use Reason 6 to make my own beats and to also add my lyrics. I have so many song lyrics which have built up over the years and have been dying to make my own music, however the opportunity never arose before.

I'm no singer mind you, although I can rap and chat reggae DJ style in the comfort of my own home that is not my ambition. I would like to write songs for other artists to perform as stage fright doesn't even cover how I feel when I get up on stage and recite my poetry, besides, I've never actually wanted to be a performer, I much prefer to be behind the scenes and I have no desire whatsoever to be famous and all that brings with it!

I'll post a YouTube video of the first song I produce when I finish my course in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment